1.03.2010

The 10th Doctor has Passed (spoiler alert)

I watched the last Doctor Who episodes with the 10th Doctor tonight. I laughed. I cried. And now there is a hole in my heart because I'm not impressed with this new Doctor. Well, at least not the way he looks and I'm not sure if he's going to win my heart like some of the others from past seasons. I loved David Tennant and Christopher Eccleston. And of course Tom Baker was brilliant. I like Peter Davison too, but perhaps it is because he was a dreamboat.

This new Doctor... have you seen him? He looks like a caricature. In fact, he looks like a purposely ugly Sim. He has a square head and jaw. Oh that Jaw! It's a huge butt chin. Put some chinderwear on that thing! Won't someone think of the children?

The end of the show though was wonderful, up until the regeneration. And now because of it I am on a serious hunt for a really good John Barrowman/Captain Jack Harkness Sim. I can't seem to find a good one anywhere. Not even a photoskinned one. Because Oh Em Gee! I already have the (most excellent and droolicious) Russell Tovey Sim and I have to go cause mayhem in Four Corners with Jack and Alfonse! My panties are all aflutter now. Please excuse me. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment