So. I had this mod in game. It was a fun mod, but one I don't think you want to have in a house as much as an adult theatre community lot. It was from the Back Alley Sims and it allows Sims to stand up (people stand to do this?) and watch porn and then get their freaky deaky on. With others if they want. A funny mod, but not something you want in your home...
The nanny not only gets it on with her bad self
But apparently has stuffed a bubble blower up there. This caused much mirth in my room. So much to the point roomie had to find out what I was haw haw hawing about. When I showed him, he snorted a little. Apparently it wasn't as funny to him as it was to me. In fact it still makes me laugh.
12.29.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment