Since I play Life Stories, there are some excellent ugly Maxis made Sims available. I do enjoy making my own interesting looking Sims, but there is some sort of odd challenge in my mind to make as many interesting looking ones from Maxis Sims as possible.
Something I've found humorous is in the main Life Story. Riley Harlow and her aunt Sharon Foss make snide remarks in the story line about how Agora Tchotchke is horse-faced and homely.
Agora is a bit long faced, but Riley is far uglier than her (I married her off to Dylan, the other Life Story antagonist and they make fairly attractive children). Riley and Mickey Smith make some of the homliest Sims, as far as I'm concerned. Even with scads of make up and accessories, they are far from pretty.
Another family that makes ugly Sims are Waring and Ashley Sinclair.
Perhaps Thalia is not that bad. I can't find a pic of her sister, and I will have to dig through my photos and the borked game files to dig out a screen shot. But it's generally Waring that makes ugly children. I bred Ashley (a Romance Sim) with Mickey Smith/Harlow (another Romance Sim), and they made a quite lovely daughter:
Ronan is the fruit that Riley and Mickey produced. I guess he's not that bad in the looks department. I've certainly dated uglier dudes than him. Penelope and his Great Aunt Sharon were rather smitten with him though. He produced a couple female sprog with Sharon (they didn't have a family link at all, so no cheating there). In the end though, I found a spouse for Sharon. She always bolts with townie Cole Nanale and he's a kind and fairly attractive family Sim. I will have to fish them out of my saved borked game files. They do deserve their own post. They are some fugly looking creatures. But not nearly as ugly as their half sister/aunt something or other Felicia Smith, the spawn of Ronan and Penelope.
I like to enhance with makeup, but sometimes, like in the case of Felicia, you know, in the end, no amount of makeup is going to make a Sim really attractive. And I realize the hair probably isn't the most flattering, but this hair (Athena mesh by HystericalParoxysm and recolor by AlfredAskew) gives a clear shot of the face**. In fact, Felicia looks quite a bit like her half sisters.
In the next update on Ugly Sims: Riley's other children and some of the Sharon Foss and Ronan Harlow-Smith misbegotten.
**I almost always use this hair and Adele's Antoinette hair for pics. The one on Ronan is Callum91's extracted Maxis mesh from Seasons (it might be a brad2006 @ mts recolor). I love this male mesh, along with most of HP's male hair (with Alfies recolors) and use them quite exclusively.






No comments:
Post a Comment