1.17.2010

I'm finally ranting about this

So... last summer or therebouts, when I first started getting heavily into collecting custom content for sims I had stumbled upon a well known adult mod site. I thought I'd peek into some of the stories written there because I was bored and I wanted to see how some people were using adult mods in their stories.

And there was this pretty good story, by whom, I couldn't tell you. It had decent dialog and the pictures were steamy but not over the top and I was fairly impressed by it. I even stayed up late to read this story and I was so thrilled to get to the end and read what was going to happen to everyone in this epic serial soap opera type story.

And the storyteller totally copped out and blew the entire church up where practically the entire clan was gathered for a wedding. I still seethe over this story ending. I'd rather she/he just not have ended the story and just not kept going with it. This was not closure, this was stupid.

If I wasn't writing this rant on here I would just go off to Sim Secret and post a hate you for ruining a pretty decent story. Yeah, I've been annoyed by this for that long. Usually, I'm pretty good about letting this sort of thing go, but I think reading other people's stories only makes me think back to the several hours I wasted reading that one story (it was a very long story).

Now, I read Katee and Madame Ugly's stories. Hopefully, once I'm done with Mme Ugly I'll be able to find something as good. I'm probably going to go read Sigmaroop and Strange Tomato's stories next. I've heard many good things about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment