2.03.2010

What a RIP!

I'm trying to find a copy of Mansion and Garden Stuff. It doesn't matter that if it's new or used. However, I can't find it for less than 18 dollars used. I'm sure it's out there somewhere for less than this but I have yet to find it. Since it's like 20 bucks new on Amazon and they have some other stuff new for cheap on Amazon, I might buy a couple things so I can get the free shipping for over 25 dollars dealio.

Pirate cat may not pay for his games, but I prefer to. Besides. I don't have the capabilities to download a 400+MB game. So, I'm a payin' for it. If I can find it for a decent price.



Oh. Right. There was a new copy of it on Amazon through a reseller. They want FIFTY FIVE DOLLARS for it!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111ONEONEONE!!!!!11!! Let me just stop right now to say: WHAT THE FUCK?! Are they out of their minds? It's an EP/SP but it's not a gold toilet, ffs! I won't be buying that copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment