Edited to add: I found a way to get back the Espress-O-Matic. Download recolors specifically for it. I have no idea why this works. I'm guessing it's magic. So, go over to MTS, find Ailias in the creator search and search for these recolors. I wouldn't imagine you'd have to install all of them. Just one will probably be enough to get this back. I doubt it will disappear when I install Pets, but it wouldn't surprise me either.
------------
On story news. The Davis brothers are no longer in the same dorm. They both moved to different homes with different sets of friends. But they aren't enemies. It seems Aldric is being that guy he always wanted to be. He's getting away from Almeric and becoming his own guy. He's got a girlfriend and is shacking up with her. Almeric isn't seeing anyone. He's moved into a house with Klara V and Stella T. Klara is seeing someone. So is Stella.
But who are they involved with? Will it last? Are there pictures? You bet there are.
------------
Tank Grunt is DA MAN. Getting out from under the thumb of The General and away from his brother Ripp, he's finally coming into his own. Not to mention in Kendal. Oh yeah... She's all over the Tankster. AND, I have pictures to prove it. Also, he autonomously showed his more sensitive side. I was so impressed I had to take a pic of that too. Yeah. I'll post them.
Oh, he's still going to be a General. He's just not going to be like his father.
------------
So I have ACR and OMG it is so much fun, but it has effing jump bugs. Grrrrr
And I'm still working on the Pescado Cocktail.
No comments:
Post a Comment