11.14.2010

Garden Heights

I have two admissions.

I love Pet Stories. Or rather, I love the three neighborhoods in Pet Stories.

So, because I love them so much, I ripped the hoods from the game and put them in Sims 2.

I am sure this is a Very Bad Thing. Which, on occasion, I am known to do. 

This will then probably cause much wailing and gnashing of teeth when the game blows up.

I say this, because I am already seeing signs. I have two bad NPCs, and I haven't yet deleted them properly (they were dog show judges). I also decided to bring in Sabastian Deppiesse into my game. If there was ever a townie name...

He came home with Thomas Jones, a Maxis playable, and I was so smitten with his name and the fact that he's a cop and wearing that obnoxious red smoking jacket suit, I just had to bring him in. And now he's borked. I can't click on his briefcase/backpack without my game crashing. So, I have been very careful about not clicking his briefcase. Thomas' briefcase works fine and so does Gavin's. Oh, Gavin is Sabastian's fiance. He's a sexy Athlete and was a townie.

So, I'm thinking there will be tragedy in the story line at some point. Bastian's days are numbered. Poor Gavin.

But really, I just wanted to show you a few of the Maxis playable characters and some of the chilluns I've bred this first generation.

The first mother is Amaya Flores, she's the best friend of Alice Whitt (the heroine in the storyline). She's a Romance Sim that I hooked up with Henry Beniz. He's also a Romance Sim. It didn't take them long to hop into bed and try for a baby. 

Amaya Flores (recolor and default replacement by Nymphy)
Henry Beniz


And they made twins. Natural ones.
Meet Roberta and Juanita Flores. 

Roberta is way cute. She looks a bit like little Raven Simone.  I didn't get a Makeover window shot of her. Here's a birthday transition shot to go with her child makeover.



But wow. Juanita. She's a Beniz. A total Beniz. In fact, if I were going to start an uglacy, she'd, hands down,  be the heir.


Talk about getting daddy's eyes. Or rather, his eye ridge. I'm looking forward to seeing her as a teen and young adult. All in good time. I know I could use the Sim Blender to age her up, but I like the element of surprise.

Amaya and Henry don't live together. They don't have roommates. They are really into each other, but of course, have no desire to get married. They did get engaged, but it was primarily because they were tired of the twins asking them when they are getting married. Chances are, they never will, but they've discussed moving in together once they've transitioned to elder. They know that once the girls are off at college, they'll want company. Henry has also considered giving his house to the girls as a graduation present and then move in with Amaya after college. Although he lives in the moment, he's a pretty smart cookie and does plan for the future. Well, now that he has children, he does.
Henry does like to hang out at Amaya's.


He's always up for dinner and a booty call. And he is really good with the girls.
-------------

There are several others I should feature. There's the Whitt-Grinder Family, the Thomas Jones Family, the evil Diana DeBore and her unsuspecting boyfriend Richard Martin,  as well as Diana's former henchmen Reece and Brock. There is also the free-spirit dog-whispering Otis Fielding and new age, no-nonsense Melissa Carter. 

These Sims are really interesting and fun. I totally changed the Maxis canon because I couldn't imagine Alice Whitt with Thomas Jones. She really wasn't that interested either and rejected him when he asked her to marry him. I took that as a sign, because they are best friends and had kissed.

I know that I'm terrible for not updating and posting picspam. I take tons of pics and make up little stories in my brain. But I'm lazy lousy about sharing. 

1 comment:

  1. I've never played Pets Stories so it's interesting to see the premades from them. Those twins though, poor Juanita, talk about getting the short straw in the genetic lottery.

    ReplyDelete