I guess I'm using this blog for pictures and maybe stories of my Sims. I play Life Stories. I'm okay with this. Problem with Life Stories is that it doesn't have a storytelling application in it to take screen shots like LS:Castaway and LS: Pets does. Stupid Maxis. So I'm just generally screen shooting my Sims in makeover and I'll have some funny and/or strange things I find to take shots of.
And perhaps if I find a no CD version of Castaway I'll reinstall it so I can actually do a story with that. I refuse to have Securom on my computer again. My original LS doesn't have it, but I know Castaway does. Which is unfortunate, because I love Castaway. Stupid EA. They really need to examine their suck and get rid of it.
I'll probably use this blog to occasionally rant about stupid things in the Sims Community I have no control over.
No comments:
Post a Comment